Cultivate Tool Kit
Mental Health in Our Community
Events & Updates
Mental Health Campaigns
Trainings & Educational Opportunities
One Community One Book
Children & Adolescents
Expectant & New Mothers
Older Adults & Seniors
In the Support phase your community will have the ability to help and assist those dealing with mental health issues by providing community resources and networks.
1) Collaborate with community partners to identify and sustain a Community Health Worker (Peer Support Specialist, Health Navigator, or Parent Peers) throughout your community to train.
2) Get at least five community agencies to populate 2-1-1 with their current information.
3) Identify, promote and/or develop peer-led support groups for different populations in your community including youth, families, elderly, etc.
4) Hold a conversation with key stakeholders in exploring ways to increase the number of outpatient providers.
5) Identify and recruit three new members to sit on the Well Washington County- Think Well Team or Ozaukee County-INVEST Mental Health Team.
6) Apply for grants or secure funding for the Active Parks initiative.