Cultivate Tool Kit
Mental Health in Our Community
Events & Updates
Mental Health Campaigns
Trainings & Educational Opportunities
One Community One Book
Children & Adolescents
Expectant & New Mothers
Older Adults & Seniors
In the Resilience phase your community will work on creating a culture that improves the community’s physical, behavioral, and social health to withstand, adapt to, and recover from adversity.
1) Meet with your district legislators and local officials to talk about mental health and the Cultivate Movement in your community.
2) Collaborate with your local homeless coalition regarding housing option for community members dealing with mental health (immediate, transitional, family, etc.).
3) Access current mental health policies and procedures to reduce incarceration, substance abuse, or other adverse childhood experiences by collaborating with community partners.
4) Support mental health initiatives through your budget or funding opportunities.
5) Complete Active Parks initiative-installment and promotion.