Cultivate Tool Kit
Mental Health in Our Community
Events & Updates
Mental Health Campaigns
Trainings & Educational Opportunities
One Community One Book
Children & Adolescents
Expectant & New Mothers
Older Adults & Seniors
For people to follow the Golden Rule, it helps if they can put themselves in someone else’s shoes. In the Empathy phase your community will work to build successful relationships to help understand the perspectives, needs, and intentions of others.
1) Provide a mental health screening on National Depression Screening Day that is open to the community.
2) School systems will form, organize, and develop a sustainable Mental Health Crisis Plan.
3) Offer at least one mental health educational or training opportunity with 2-3 schools and 1-2 faith based organizations and 2-3 nonprofits.
4) Collaborate with local library to host “One Community, One Book” program focused on mental health.
5) Make an action plan to implement an Active Parks initiative in your community.